We are committed to keeping our customers and employees safe during this crisis. We have made a few changes to our regular way of doing things so we appreciate your understanding while we all get through this. We are following CDC, the State of Arizona and the City of Page recommendations.
- Masks are required to be worn inside our shop. We have them for sale in the shop if needed. Please practice social distancing at the shop.
- All our gear is sanitized between customer use.
- All rentals include delivery to the Antelope Point Public Boat Ramp now! We are not able to install car racks on vehicles anymore, since that requires our staff to be inside your car. If you require car racks we have them available for you to install yourself.
- If you prefer not to come indoors we are happy to help you outside. Just let us know.
- Please do not come to the shop, or participate in tours or rentals if you feel sick. You can cancel up to 24 hours ahead for a full refund.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer that is available indoors, outside and in all restrooms.
- You will be given your life jackets (PFD’s) at the shop for use during your rental or tour and you will take them with you to the lake and you must return them to the shop afterward. These must be returned back to the shop after you are done paddling. Due to COVID-19 we cannot transport these for you.
If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call! 928-645-4017