Paddle Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon with us!
- 3 Hour Morning Kayak/Paddleboard Tour* – $95 per person
- 5 Hour Early Morning Kayak/Paddleboard Tour* – $135 per person
- 3 Hour Beginner Paddleboard Only Tour – $95 per person
- 3 Hour Afternoon Kayak Only Tour – $95 per person
- 2 Hour Evening Kayak Only Tour– $65 per person
Child Tour Rates: Age 6 to 12
- Child Rate: $75 for 3 hour tours
- Child Rate: $95 for 5 hour tours
- Child Rate: $40 for evening tours
Minimum age for participating paddlers is 12 years old. Children age 6 to 11 must ride along with an adult. No one under 6 years old permitted on tours. Children under 13 are required by law to wear a life jacket at all times!
*Please NOTE: All tours, except the Beginner Paddleboard Tour, require prior paddleboarding experience if you want to paddleboard. No experience necessary if kayaking.
We paddle approximately 3 miles (4.83 km) part way into the canyon then turn back and still have time for swimming and checking out the area. There will be plenty of time for taking photos and enjoying the environment.
Click Here for more information
The evening tour is approximately 2 miles (3.2 km) of paddling. A perfect activity for the late afternoon after a full day here! This is a 2 hour tour.
PLEASE NOTE: $30.00 National Park entry fee not included. This is per car not per person, and is good for 7 days.**
Only for people who have paddleboarded before, not for beginner paddleboarders. All levels of kayakers are welcome! This tour is a 5 hour, approximately 6 mile (9.66 km) round trip paddle through the entire length of the water section of Antelope Canyon with an approximately 2 mile (3.2 km) hike at the back, depending on conditions and on water levels. The best experience is the early tour due to weather and boat traffic!