What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card information or other details to help you with your experience
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you:
- Place an order
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Enter information on our site
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you:
- To personalize user’s experience and deliver content and product offerings of interest
- To quickly process your transactions
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to ensure your visit is safe. We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate because Credit Card Information is processed through Rezdy.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to enhance future experiences
- Remember and process items in your shopping cart
- Understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions for better site experiences and future tools
You can manage cookie settings in your browser.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide advance notice. Exceptions include website hosting partners and others who assist us in operating our website and servicing you.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org